Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Post 15: How has refflecting on my mentors, interest, and skill helped me understand my personal legend!

  


After reflecting on my mentors and interest, now I know what my personal legend is thanks to my mentors everyday they help me realize it. My mentors are in school and home. Also when I'm home she always make sure I do everything I got to do so in the future I can graduate and go to college also have a good perfection. About my mentor in school he always make sure I do my projects and stuff and if I need help with something he will help me. I want to say thanks to my mom and to Sergeant First class Timberlake. The best thing about mentors is that they always positive so when you need them they always there for you. Also a mentor is someone you can trust which means that you can share your experiences with them. thanks to them now I know that my personal legend is graduate from college and have a good profession and make my mom happier than what she is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment