Monday, June 3, 2013

post 12: The problem I were trying to solve

  Sometimes life knocks you on your ass... get up, get up!!! Happiness is not the absence of problems; it's the ability to deal with them. At age of 12 I migrate to the United States where I face many problems. One of the biggest problems I face was that I didn't know how to speak English and because I didn't know I felt isolated. one day where I went to a store and wanted to buy something to eat, but because I didn't know what the owner trying to  tell me I couldn't bought it. One day I sit on my bed and talking to my mother and I realize that I really have to put all my enforce to learn English. The way I solved this problem was by going to school and trying my best, also coming home and studying. I remember all those night when everybody was sleeping and I was still up wake trying to learn new words, also trying to memorize the alphabet. Additionally, when everybody was on vacation I stay in school with my teacher. She was a helpful teacher where she used to help with anything I needed help with. I still remember the quote that she told me “never give up because we all come to this country to have a better future” and she also told me to remember that martin Luther king had a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment