Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Post 13: Something that made solving my problem difficult. How did I over come that problem. and the time it took.

Most of the time you do stuff or you want to solve some problems. Something that made solving my problem difficult was going to school in the summer so I could learn new stuff and I could learn more. However I learned a lot because thanks to my teacher now I know how to speak better English. Something else that made solving my problem difficult was be a wake when everybody was sleeping and go to bed at 1:00 or 2:00 in the night and then waking up at 6:00 o'clock in the morning. This means that I didn’t have a good sleep. Besides that sometime when I used to talk English with my friends they used to laugh so I used to feel ashamed because I thought that I was saying the wrong word.  I overcome these obstacles by working harder than what I used to work. Then I learned English in about 7 month. Then I was talking with my friends and family members. After that I moved on to high school and thanks to god and my hard work now I know how to speak a better English that the English I speak before....

No comments:

Post a Comment