After I learned English I graduate from Middle School and
move on to high school. In high school I started talking English and I got
better than before. When I started talking English there were some words that I
still didn’t know so I searched up and leaned the definition. Thanks to god everything
is going like I expected and now I know that when I go to work the door is
going to be open for me because I know English and I know Spanish which means
that know I’m bilingual. I also think that the language I speak (English and Spanish)
are the most spoken languages in the United State. Something else that went the
way I expected was going to the store, because before I couldn’t buy anything
because I didn’t know how to speak English. However now I know I can go to
store and buy whatever I want because now I know English and he (the store
owner) can understand what I’m saying. One way I knew my English was getting better
was because I went to the middle school I was before, then I started talking
English to the 8th grade student and my last English teacher say
that she liked my improvement. Then I learned that you can never give up! because evrything is possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment