Thursday, May 30, 2013

Post 8: when I'm ___________, I lose track of time and don't want anyone or anything to disturb me. :)

Something I like to do is sleep. So when I'm sleeping I lose track of time and don't want anyone or anything to disturb me. Because I think that when I sleep I can rest my body. This means that when I get back home from school I get home tire so when I get there I take a shower and I go strait to my bed. Then 1 hour later I wake up and start doing homework or I start doing my projects for school. I like to sleep because Sleep makes me feel better. Also, because I think that sleeping have some advantages like the followings: Good sleep is a healthy and vibrant heart and the body that reduces inflammation in your stress, heart disease, stroke, diabetes, arthritis, high blood pressure and chronic diseases such as cancer causes. Additionally, sleep the body reduces the level of stress hormones. This is to help the body fight against and promote regeneration of cells and organ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment