I think the work Mentor means someone who look out for you. This means someone who cares about your future. That person can be in your family, friend or teachers. In my case is my mother. I say this because she really cares about my future. She’s a person that I really want to say thanks to. Thanks to her I’m on high school. That mentor is so special because I can be successful if I follow her. If I follow the good steps she teaches me in the future I can copy her and be like her. And because she’s my mentor I trust her and I can talk to her about what’s going on with me and what’s going on in my school so she can give me some ideas of what’s happening. The word mentor fix correctly with her because she’s the one that motivate me do I can wake up every day and come to school also she’s the one that motivate me to continue going to school. Because there is people that because their mother doesn't motivate them they don’t go to schools when the grow up they don’t have a profession because didn't go to college.
No comments:
Post a Comment