Most of the time we read books and this book has characters that teach us different stuff. For example in the book titled "Secret in the Shadows" the main character's name is Roylin. I learned a lot of things from him. I choose this character because I feel that when I read this book the book is directly talking to me. I feel that this book teaches me that you can never steal. Because Roylin stole for love and then he was thinking about that because he thought that the person he stole money to was dead. Because his bad friend told him that he died because Roylin stole his money. But in reality he wasn't dead. He was taken to a place where they have old people because he was old. Which means that he teaches me that when you steal that is always going to stay in your mind and is not going to come out. Additionally, I think I can apply this lesson because now people steal and I know that's not good. This means I will never do that in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment