Most of the time we have someone specific in one place that we think is a mentor. However, Morris Academy for Collaborative Studies (MACS). I have a mentor, which is a man named Sergeant First Class Timberlake. I choose this faculty member because I think he teaches me a lot in my life. For example, the first time I came to MACS he was the one that teach me how to read the schedule. After that I heard that he had a JROTC program. So I thought that was a good program so I joined. Then he teaches me how to drill. After I went to my first drill competition (which is marching) then I became a cadet sergeant. After that I went to a competition called raiders. At raiders competition we do push-up, sit-ups 4.5 mile run and we also do first aid. Also before we used to do land navigation. So now thanks to sergeant Timberlake now I know how to do all these stuff. And because of all my hard work I became commander for armed exhibition, raider’s b-team, and I'm also the first platoon leader. Additionally I got promoted to a second lieutenant.

No comments:
Post a Comment